2021 Hyundai Palisade Reviews
If you’re searching for a dependable, performance-packed SUV that carries all of the features you’ve been craving, look no further than Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite for the 2021 Hyundai Palisade. You’ve heard the hype, now let’s unpack what some of the top automotive experts, such as Car and Driver, Edmunds, and Kelly Blue Book, have to say about this unique midsize SUV. After checking out the latest reviews, which include a 2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy review, contact us to learn more and to arrange your test drive today!
2021 Hyundai Palisade Reviews
The 2021 Hyundai Palisade reviews make it all too clear that the legendary Palisade just keeps improving on its famed performance, innovation, and versatility. You’ll find that the Palisade carries the reputation you already know and trust, along with a few added highlights coming into the latest generation. Check out the 2021 Hyundai Palisade reviews below:
- Car and Driver: “Among mid-size three-row SUVs, the Hyundai Palisade is a well-rounded package that delivers plenty of space and is packed with desirable features.”
- Edmunds: “Take one step inside the cabin and you’ll find this Hyundai is one of the most luxuriously trimmed vehicles in the class.”
- Kelly Blue Book: “With a welcoming interior, lavish feature list, pleasant road manners, top safety scores, an unsurpassed powertrain warranty, and keen pricing, the 2021 Hyundai Palisade deserves serious consideration by SUV shoppers.”
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Reviews
Not only does the Palisade offer luxury across its trims, but you’ll find that the 2021 Palisade Calligraphy offers a step above with unique touches, enhanced luxury features, and attractive lighting. Check out the 2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy reviews below:
- Car and Driver: “The Calligraphy model adds unique exterior lighting elements, boldly-designed 20-inch wheels, a distinct grille finish, and standard all-wheel drive.”
- Edmunds: “a new range-topping Calligraphy trim debuts for 2021, adding exotic luxury features such as quilted-leather door inserts and a suede-like headliner.”
- Kelly Blue Book: “SE and SEL trims have 18-inch alloy wheels, the Limited and Calligraphy trims roll on 20-inch alloys. Calligraphy sets itself apart even more with its own LED signature and fascia treatment at both ends, plus a wider central LED brake light.”
Discover the Hyundai Palisade at Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite!
Now that you’ve seen the automotive experts’ take on the 2021 Palisade, it’s time to get behind the wheel and see all the next-level luxury that the Palisade offers firsthand! Our expert finance center is here to help with the convenience of applying for financing online and new vehicle specials. Ready to learn more? Contact us today to learn more and arrange your test drive!
More From Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite
The interior and the cargo space is a much-lauded aspect element of the new Hyundai Tuscon. This vehicle is not only sleek and beautiful on the outside, but is roomy and spacious on the interior as well. This is largely due to the interior colors and well as the interior features. With the cargo…
The 2022 Hyundai Palisade isn’t just a stylish 3-row SUV, but also a powerhouse on the road. Not only does it offer top-notch performance and handling, but the Hyundai Palisade MPG reaches up to 26 mpg on the open Dallas highway. That means you can spend more time enjoying the ride and less time…
How a 5-Star Review Can Help Save You Money The marketplace for auto sales has changed. With inventory shortages across all brands and the cost of even used cars rising, the market is more competitive than ever. Dealerships are faced with new challenges, including the inability to count on having the best offer available…
With the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, you can expect a powerful pickup truck with a turbocharged engine with premium towing and payload capabilities. Allow our team at Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite to walk you through the towing and payload capacity of this sports adventure vehicle near Dallas. Santa Cruz InventoryContact Us When equipped with All…
With the 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5, you’ll be able to enjoy an all-electric performance on a magnificently constructed SUV perfect for Dallas roads. The IONIQ 5 dimensions are spacious and highly capable of seating up to five passengers with ease. Learn more about the sleek and vibrant electric cars and how it fares in…