How Does Hyundai Roadside Assistance Work?
No matter how far from Dallas you find yourself, we at Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite have provided every new Hyundai vehicle with 24/7 roadside assistance for 5 years/unlimited miles. But how does Hyundai Roadside Assistance work, and why is it one of the best roadside assistance programs in the industry? Read to learn more about what services are covered and how to request assistance!
Which Services Are Covered?
If you find your vehicle broken down on a Duncanville street, Hyundai Roadside Assistance can provide the following services:
- Towing: Hyundai Roadside Assistance will tow your vehicle to the nearest dealership for repairs if you find your vehicle inoperable after an accident or breakdown.
- Keys Locked in Car: It happens to everyone! Luckily, with roadside assistance, locking your keys in your car won’t ruin your day or schedule.
- Flat Tire: They will provide you with an emergency roadside tire change if your tire blows out or gets punctured.
- Dead Battery: Hyundai Roadside Assistance can jumpstart your vehicle’s battery if you find yourself stranded.
- Out of Gas: If you find yourself out of gas, a technician will bring enough fuel to get you to the closest gas station.
What’s the Hyundai Roadside Assistance Phone Number?
If you require the Hyundai Roadside Assistance number, it is 1-800-243-7766. After you call, be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your vehicle’s Vehicle Identification Number, or VIN (you can find this on the driver’s side dashboard)
- Description of the problem you’re experiencing
- The location of your vehicle
- Number of miles on your vehicle
Learn More About Hyundai Roadside Assistance from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite!
Want to learn more about Hyundai Roadside Assistance? Contact us at Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite near Plano, or visit us to learn more about our new vehicle inventory. We hope to take care of all your roadside needs!
More from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Mesquite
The interior and the cargo space is a much-lauded aspect element of the new Hyundai Tuscon. This vehicle is not only sleek and beautiful on the outside, but is roomy and spacious on the interior as well. This is largely due to the interior colors and well as the interior features. With the cargo…
The 2022 Hyundai Palisade isn’t just a stylish 3-row SUV, but also a powerhouse on the road. Not only does it offer top-notch performance and handling, but the Hyundai Palisade MPG reaches up to 26 mpg on the open Dallas highway. That means you can spend more time enjoying the ride and less time…
How a 5-Star Review Can Help Save You Money The marketplace for auto sales has changed. With inventory shortages across all brands and the cost of even used cars rising, the market is more competitive than ever. Dealerships are faced with new challenges, including the inability to count on having the best offer available…